Growing Call Center Seeks Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representatives!!!
Must be fluent in both English and Spanish!!!
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
- -Assists English speaking and Spanish speaking patients and customers by answering questions, resolve billing issues and following-up with other departments to correct or adjust billing errors.
- -Resolves patient and customer billing issues, complaints and concerns by correctly answering questions; determining and recommending how outstanding patient accounts should be further processed; providing appropriate follow-up on issues; review accounts in detail to obtain accurate information and communicating with internal personnel, third-party payors, employer groups, attorneys and patients.
- -Researches and reviews patient accounts to determine accurate account information and updates the billing system with accurate account information.
- -Documents and categorizes customer issues for further analysis.
- -Recommends and processes customized payment plans according to established department guidelines.
- -Maintains knowledge of current government and/or carrier regulations relevant to the industry.
- -Performs and assists with other department duties as needed.
On the job training is provided. The average training period can range from 2 to 6 weeks base on skill set and experience.
During training the schedule will be from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Once you are on the phones you will receive your set schedule. The basic schedule would include 3 days shifts and 2 shifts until 8 pm.
- -Must be fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
- -Knowledge of using personal computers in a Windows based environment with an emphasis on word processing and data entry
- -One year of call center is preferred
- -Knowledge of medical insurance and it's terminology is preferred
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*** These are the minimum requirements required to be considered for this position, but possessing them does not guarantee you will be hired.***
**WE CURRENTLY ONLY HIRE IN OHIO. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS AD ONLY IF YOU RESIDE IN THIS STATE. THANK YOU!**